Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

What should I be for holloween??

Hello all! Today was kind of a boring day. I went to Ram's house, then we went to the mall to look for his costume. We ended up finding nothing so we just came back home. oh, but on the way we went to luby's!! okay, so i LOVE luby's fried fish, but ram never wants to go there! he has this impression that luby's is bad! so he always said the only time he'll go if it's my birthday! lol and every year we end up going somewhere else. but today, very randomly he decides to go there. i got fried fish of course and he got this angus beef thing. and guess what?? he LOVED it! i made him admit it LOL anywho, yeah we came home and just chilled there for a while. I came home and tried out Michelle Phan's "red riding hood" tutorial because it looked so cool and wicked! I was not planning on filming it because I didn't know how it would look. it's the first time putting falsies on my bottom lashes too! It turns out I really really like it!! I like it so much I'm thinking about being this for holloween! so, maybe I will redo it! except i will have to buy a costume for it. For now I just put on a red hoodie! LOL just to see what it would look like. anywhooo, i'm watching American Pie 2 now! I LOVE this movie! lol it's my favorite one out of all the sequals. For some reason I'm craving Starbuck's green tea iced latte! yum.