Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

stylemint and makeup project

I just filmed the followup stylemint outfit. I really like the quality of the shirt and i can't wait to find different ways to wear the shirt! This is what I came up with so far: and watch it all put together in my video!
Cream cardigan from F21

Stylemint shirt

Cream wedges from F21
 Oh! and dark skinny jeans
So im starting this new project. I havent been showing love to this makeup drawer because all i've been using are palettes. so i took this drawer out and placed it on top of my vanity. for the whole month of november im only going to use shadows from this drawer


The look I wore today: purple smokes





































Maybelline natural smokes quad in "amethyst smokes"

the black is actually really glittery