Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Winter makes me happy

I can't believe it's November already! Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays so I absolutely cannot wait!!! ahh!! I went to the mall the other day and they already have all their Christmas decorations up, which makes me even more excited!
This Saturday I'm going to the Renaissance Festival and I can't wait to eat all that food! LOL I think I'm going to be vlogging while I'm there. I've been vlogging so much lately, more than my beauty videos. haha I need to make more of those, but it's so much funn. vlogs are like my absolute favorite types of videos.
I absolutely LOVE this picture <3

Already getting into the Christmas spirit

These shoes are so comfy!

ah! so cute! new fav foundation! lancome teint miracle in bisque 4