Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve & Christmas 2011!

I just looooovvveee the christmas time. On Christmas eve, babe's family and I went to this Chinese culture dance show. It was really really good! That morning I totally forgot about it, so Ram called me at like 11 am and told me to get dressed and come over asap lol. We still made it with plenty of time left though. We ate at the theater there, cause they were serving some delicious food! Then at night, I went to church and after mass it's a tradition that we all go to ihop and eat. It was sooo good, and i loved seeing all the church people again! (I don't go to that church anymore)


Awesome Gingerbread house!



Christmas was just a really relaxed day. I went to go see babe, then I picked up my cousin and my family ate at this delicious buffet called Hibachi. They had a chocolate fountain, an ice cream station, and dim sum!! After that, I went over to my cousin's house and we watched Elf and Home Alone, two Christmas classics!! Oh and a couple of days before that, we watched A Christmas Story for the first time. It has hilarious!! Anywhoo, awesome Christmas this year! ^^