Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Skipping school is baddd =[

I am so pissed at myself for not going to class this morning. I don't know why but I could NOT sleep last night. (maybe cause of the monster i  had -_-). Anywhooo...I ended up sleeping at like 5 in the morning and I have to wake up by 6:30 to make it to my 8:30 class. So, I ditched =T and ended up going to babe's house. =]]] We then went to Target and I picked up some things! Now, I'm watching my King of Queens season 6 DVD. my favorite showwww!!! <3 kevin james, so funnyy. Did you know Danny from the show is kevin's brother in real life, but he goes by a fake actor name...just random fact lol. Also new video!!: (including these items)
NYC "starry silver glitter"

Revlon colorstay liquid liner-black

Loreal Paris color rich lipstick in "Raspberry"

wearing loreal "Raspberry" lipstick

wearing wet n' wild "bare it all" lipstick