Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I didn't go to my classes again today. :T this is soo bad! lol everytime I don't go, I just have the worst day, because I end up feeling so lazy. lol. But, to make up for it, I definitely going to the the gym later today! I promised myself, starting next week, I'm seriously not going to miss ANY classes, except for when I go to california next week! =D yay! im so excited!! anywhooo here are some pics from earlier this week and last weekend. 
Gringo's- Babe is enjoying his chocolate ice cream lol

Doesn't this remind you of jimmy Neutron? or a gnome? LOL

My outfit from Monday ahh! i love this outfit! <3
I just realized the lighting on the shirt makes me look pregnant -_-

French tip with Nicole by OPI's "Have a Heart"

Watch from Target
French Tip with NYC's "Starry Silver Glitter"