Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

just excited =]

just watched queenbeauty's recent holoween tutorial as ryuk from the deathnote anime, and oh my gah... she did such an AMAZING job. it was so scary but she really looked exactly like the character! amazing..

Today i didn't do much for the first half of the day..just watched some tv, but later on i went over to babe's house and chilled. I got to take home some of my favorite macaroni salad that his aunt makes ^^ delicious!!

Tomorrow, I'm going to the fine arts museum with ram for his project. Then, we're going to the gun show. I've never been to one so it should be interesting..

okay. couple reasons why im so excited:
1. after school on Monday, I have no more classes for the rest of the week because it's "job fair" week
2. on Wednesday...im going to babe's house to sleep over..why??
3. I'm going to California!!!! I'm attending Blizzcon (Blizzard convention)!

A group of us go every year, so it's kind of tradition, and it is soo much funn!! I will update later, like when I'm actually there, about what exactly blizzcon is. But for the most part, Blizzard is this online game company. They own games like starcraft, wow, diablo and those are the only ones I know. lol. why?? because i don't play any games whatsoever. LOL but babe does. and so do a lot his friends. BUT, please don't get the idea that they are a bunch of loser geeks that have no life and play games all day long. they have lives-(go out all the time, bars, clubs, parties, etc.) well, i can only speak for babe. LOL you wouldn't even know that he's into games at first glance... anywhooo.. then why am i going?? Even though i have no idea what's going on gamewise, i love going because they have a whole bunch of different games and prizes! last year, everyone called me and babe the "lucky ones" bc we literally won every game we played! lol and there's so many people who attend this thing. i think it was like 20k people last year. yeah. HUGE. anyways, I also like seeing the people dressed up from head to toe in their costume. awesome. but my FAVORITE part about this convention, is the performances! Last year, it was friggin tenacious D who played! yeah! I got to see jack black seriously like 10 feet away from me! so cool! there's also famous celebrities just walking around too. like we saw the asian guy from heroe's last year. lol but yeah, that's about it. im just so....excited!! =]