Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

bad group partners are so ANNOYING! >=[

I had a group portfolio project due today. Two of the members are good, because they do everything on time, and actually participate. BUT two of the people, I want to yell at! >=[ I specifically told him not to send me his share of the work ON the day its due like he did last time already. He goes, "oh yeah, don't worry, i'll send it to you tonight." I friggin wait all weekend, and when does he send it?? the morning the project is friggin due!! and he said the same excuse that he said last time. ahhh!!! i seriously can't stand people like that. It's fine if it just affected your grade, do whatever you want. But, this is effecting all of us. NOT JUST YOU!! grrr. whatever though. It's done and over with. Well, we do have another portfolio due and I swear he better not do the same thing. =[

This blog was totally a rant, lol. But it feels good to just let it out. Now on to other things...I'm trying to upload my Whats in my school bag video and my OOTW, so those should be up soon! ^^ other than that, I think I'm going to the gym at 7 so I can watch dancing with the stars result while on the treadmill.

I'm thinking abouto buying the Lancome tient miracle foundation after watching Samaagge's video. <--i have no idea if that's the right spelling, probably not lol. But anywho, she mentioned that it's really good for sensitive and acne prone skin, which I have but we'll see. I'm scared to try any other foundation.