Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

I don't like Windows movie maker

I didn't have time to blog yesterday, because I've been trying to figure out why my windows movie maker player wouldn't work with hd video. It took me like a bajillion hours to figure it out, but I finally got it. I realized that my camera's hd feature wasn't turned on for my videos, but once I filmed with it, my movie maker didn't play it right. It turns out it was because when I converted it to wmv format, it screwed up the sizing and whatnot. blehh..anywhoo... lol
Yesterday (Oct. 6, 2011)
Didn't do much, except go to school, take my management test (which was really hard =[ ) and go to the gym. I didn't know what it was but I felt extra tired at the gym. I think it could be because I didn't eat much before the gym? maybe. Then I stopped home, and worked on the stupid windows movie maker problem for the rest of the night! I seriously like passed out as soon as I hoped into bed.
Today (Oct. 7, 2011)
I went to babe's house today, as I always do on Friday's. He said he had to go check the mail and when we came back, he asked me if I could go get him a glass of water. I noticed he was like smiling, then a little after he goes, "I can't wait any longer, here!" and he hands me from under my pillow (which i didn't feel at all! even though I was laying down).....


ahhhhhhh!!! I literally screamed when he handed it to me! I think I might have damaged his ear! LOL I was so happy that i started crying too!! but omg, i have been wanting this for sooooo long! ever since Jen (frmheadtotoe) first mentioned it on yt!! but I finally have it now and I cant wait to use it! ^_^ thank you soooo much babe!! =] after that, we went to go eat pho and baskin robbins =P i got the cookies n' cream one, like always. Then we just chilled around the house and I worked on fixing my windows movie maker some more because it was really slow whenever I played back the hd shots. Now, Honey is laying on my lap sleeping, but she keeps waking up cause i keep moving lol. this is a picture I took right now.

so cute! ^_^ so that about raps it up! My september favorites video will be up very soon!!